In this article, I will tell you how you can turn on 2-Step Verification on your Gmail account. If you want to know more about it, read this article.
And follow these steps.
- Turn on the computer first.
- Open the browser.
- Open Google.
- A dialog box will open. This box will show the entire Gmail show. Which will open on this browser.
- To turn on 2-Step Verification on Gmail, click on “Manage Your Account”.
- Now we have to click on “Security”.
- Now we have to “Scroll Down”.
- Now click on “2-Step Verification“. Click on “Get Started“.
- Now type “Password“. And click “Next”.
- Now type your number. And click the “Next” button.
- You must have received a code on your phone. Type that code. And click the “Next” button.
- Now click on the “Turn On” button. Two-step verification is turned on on your Gmail account.
- If you want to turn off 2-step verification from your Gmail account, follow these steps.
- Clicking the “Turn Off” button will turn off 2-step verification from your Gmail account.